hf1

Little Lamb elastic

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Little Lamb elastic

Postby mamarozi » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm pregnant again and about to find my old stash of size 1 nappies. Most of them are LLs. Now I'm really scared, what I will find, when I open the bag :shock: . The 2s are fine and the one 1 that was used as a doll nappy is also fine. I do hope all the other 1s are fine too :( otherwise I will be very very sad :cry:

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Well, all the 1s are allright, but when I double checked the twos and stretched them, all the elastics just popped, I could hear them get torn :(
Now I have 5 faulty LLs size 2, all of them still soft and like new, but totally useless to me. I wrote to LL, but don't expect much from them :(
Sad, so sad...
Our local company that makes fitted nappies, give you lifetime guarantee on all their velcro, poppers, elastics. If anything goes bad, you just send it in for a repair, costless! Now that's some customer service and I guess I'll be buying their nappies for the new baby as I own 3 of them, and I liked them a lot, even if they are not sized but BTP and thus quite bulky on a smaller baby. Very disappointed in LL, very, they were my favourite brand and I recommended them numerous times! :(

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:50 pm

I contacted Little Lamb when the elastics went in my size 2 but because they were the "free" ones they basically said there was nothing they were willing to do.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies