hf1

DnF sizing?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: DnF sizing?

Postby Louise » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 pm

littlesez wrote:I was wondering the same thing. Izzy fits in her medium DNF on 2nd loosest snaps for legs/2nd tightest snaps for waist so unsure whether to get more mediums or some larges with a bit of growing room.

Does anyone know how large DNF compare to large fluff and stuff?

DnFs are a more generous fit, especially around the thighs. M DnFs still fit Katie although she does get a bit of a builders bum. If you prefer a higher rise I'd go for a large. Otherwise get a M.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 pm

I would get large :-? The rise on a med was waaay to low for Kieren when he was 9 months or so and he has been in lrages since then, he fits the tightest snaps all round on them :)

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 pm

I find large DnF way bigger than FnS - in my opinion, a large FnS is more of a medium, whereas a large DnF is more of a 'true' large, if that make sense

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:53 pm

megansmummy wrote:I would get large :-? The rise on a med was waaay to low for Kieren when he was 9 months or so and he has been in lrages since then, he fits the tightest snaps all round on them :)

Same as Imogen but the thighs are on the 2nd loosest :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Thanks girls (sorry Sarah for crashing!) im still unsure the large fluff and stuff fits fine and the medium dnf is a lovely fit but im just wondering as it will be a couple of months before they arrive whether it is worth getting some large dnf

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm

I think there is quite some overlap in sizing, Rufus fits into his small & mediums with the smalls on last thigh snap & 2nd from last waist and Mediums on 2nd from last thigh snap & middle waist snap ... I'd go for the large as they'll last longer ... plus with a co-op you have to account for the long wait ... wish I'd got M rather than small on the last one as by the time they arrived he was into the M's although the S do still fit.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:11 pm

went for 2 large might add a medium later. Can anyone see the database properly and just let me know I have 2 nappies on there sara a? my screen is rubbish here :roll:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Summer is on middle/tightest snaps on medium BBSS, tighest on L SR WNSS and second tightest on M DnF so I'd say get mediums

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 pm

littlesez wrote:went for 2 large might add a medium later. Can anyone see the database properly and just let me know I have 2 nappies on there sara a? my screen is rubbish here :roll:

Yep hun I can see two = hot pink & turqouise and rainbow :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies