hf1

Sigh... new pockets

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Sigh... new pockets

Postby greenferret » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 am

Good, so glad I'm not the only one who is very particular about my nappies - which inserts, washing and hanging them out etc :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:23 am

emmalala wrote: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: my neighbours looked at me very strangly the other day cos i was knitting sat on the garden bench!1 :hohoho:
mil hates my woolies, says they look like we can't afford to dress our kids and they must be hot and itchy. :roll:
quite the opposite reallly cos the price you pay for some woolies you could get 10 pairs of pjs! and dan loves them :babyrolleyes:

:x to MIL.

greenferret wrote:Good, so glad I'm not the only one who is very particular about my nappies - which inserts, washing and hanging them out etc :giggle:

I think we all are. Mine have a particular order they go in the storage ladders too. :oops:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:13 am

When we lived in France my washing line was in our little garden right on the little road in our village, I used to hang all the pretty nappies on the line closest to the road and colour co-ordinated how I hung them to make them the most visually appealing I could!!! They all thought I was mad :giggle: :giggle: :hohoho: :hohoho: The boring ones and the boosters etc I'd always put the 2nd line back too :hohoho: :hohoho:

Yes Rachel I understand what you mean, they go sticky inside after a while, must be how the pul goes after being washed :roll:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:18 am

My BG's are a pain in the bum to stuff now :(

Yes im very particular about my nappies and hubbs doesent even go near them...he knows he would do it wrong...When i hang them out I hang all the nappies print/colour out (unless I have one that needs sunning) and then all inserts and prefolds on the inner lines (have a rotary line) so that all the pretties can be seen by my neighbours...the woman next door also thinks im mad...she told me 'all that extra washing...your mad' I just smile and carry on :mrgreen: (if only she knew how happy my cloth nappies me me! :oops: )

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! :giggle: Honestly thought I was. It takes ages to sort everything into piles when I take it out of the machine :babyrolleyes: DP clothes first, to go on the tall part of the line. Then bamboo nappies so they will get more sun, then MF inserts then mine and Jons clothes. On the rotary drier go the outer shells and Lucas' little tops and trousers. :D

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:30 pm

emmalala wrote:mil hates my woolies, says they look like we can't afford to dress our kids and they must be hot and itchy. :roll:

:x Silly cow!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:46 pm

rhead wrote:
emmalala wrote:mil hates my woolies, says they look like we can't afford to dress our kids and they must be hot and itchy. :roll:

:x Silly cow!

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: my thoughts exactly!

My avatar
doodlebug
Clothie
Clothie

Postby doodlebug » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:34 pm

rhead wrote::giggle: I'm the same, most of my inserts are random but they each go with a particular nappy :roll:.

I'm exactly the same and no way would i let dp stuff them, he'd get it all wrong! :giggle:

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:38 pm

I can't believe my DH mostly knows which inserts go with which nappies. He only gets confused when a new nappy appears magically in the drawer :shock: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies