hf1

ever heard of coolababy nappies - update!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: ever heard of coolababy nappies - update!

Postby rhead » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:41 am

Haven't I seen in the WAHM thread that someone in the UK is going to be stocking them? That seems like an endorsement. I think a lot of people may avoid them because they're made in China (Hong Kong? can't remember!), but I bet we all buy loads of other stuff that comes from the far east :roll:.

My avatar
taffidavies
Clothie
Clothie

Postby taffidavies » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:15 pm

hi. first time ive posted here. we have three of these. had them for about 5 months and i did like them. good fit (prrefer these to my bum genius) but today when i was stuffing them i hand went straight through the waterproofing (it was like it had come apart from the outer) very dissapointing. never been tumble dried.

so they were great , but now i only have 1 left, not a great buy.

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:03 pm

I have to agree with Annette - I still love mine! I have 4 of them and they never leak or wick!
They go to nursery and are easy to stuff and out on!

In BG's and other BTP pockets Charl is now on the highest rise but is still on middle in these!

On the other hand my sis bought loads of these for her little boy - but he has really skinny legs/thighs and they don't fit him yet - and he is 6 months almost- whereas Charl wore them from quite early on!

HTH,
Cheryl

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:33 am

taffidavies wrote:hi. first time ive posted here. we have three of these. had them for about 5 months and i did like them. good fit (prrefer these to my bum genius) but today when i was stuffing them i hand went straight through the waterproofing (it was like it had come apart from the outer) very dissapointing. never been tumble dried.

so they were great , but now i only have 1 left, not a great buy.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 am

I'm waiting for 2 to arrive this week, so I'll leyt you know what I think very soon. I hope the problem with the hole is a one off, as I'd be very dissapointed.

Kate x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am

I like the idea of getting some for nursery but would prefer velcro ones as our nursery are notoriously rubbish with poppers :?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:56 am

Would someone/s :giggle: who has them mind doing a review as there isn't one (dont' forget you'll be in with a chance for the prize if you do!)? We are getting huge numbers of requests on the site for this nappy so I'm thinking there is not a huge number of reviews for people to refer to so it would be really useful!

TIA
:cnthug:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:43 pm

I have reviewed them :D :D

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:46 am

My girls are wearing them for the first time now. I will review them after a few wears :wink:

So far though, they seem great but will see if they are still going in a couple of hours! The fit is great on both girls :D

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies