My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: I give in.

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:I might try and get him another sci-fi mr potato head too :lol:

A load of limited eddition star wars ones were released in dinsy world stores :) got DH a yoda one. its being shipped from america as we speak :giggle: They had chewy and everything

I have Darth Tater and Spudtrooper boxed and as new for sale if you haven't already got those Steph?

We've got those already ;) thanks though...
We've also got r2tatoo and spider spud :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 pm

We don't tend to get much for each other. I have got him a mug from the girls that he doesn't know about and he got some fishing bits the other week which he said can be an early xmas pressie from me so he is all done!!

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 pm

It's my dh's birthday today and we bought him a laptop so that's his christmas pressie too :D

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:39 pm

I've got dp the complete lost boxset (that was expensive)the last series of shameless on dvd, some books he's been after (he's a bit of a book worm), will get him some new aftershave and a case of bodddingtons and some socks....he's asked for one of those fleece babygrows but the ones for adults. (Dunno if he's joking or not cause he doesn't normaly wear anything in bed) and yes he's a bit wierd so I might get one as a joke...will depend on finances! X

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Its DH's birthday on the 12th so need two lots of present. So far I've got him an indoor skydiving experience and an " I Like Me" mug as he saw one on neighbours and thought it was brilliant :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

He's ordered a new outdoor jacket so that'll be taken off him and sent off to santa and he wants some more snowboarding sessions which cost a fortune so may have to contribute towards one of those along with his parent. Need more stocking fillers really.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:56 pm

DH has requested aftershave and boxers, so that's what he'll be getting. Not very exciting, really. I'm also going to head to the Treats from Home shop in Sydney and spend a fortune on two small boxes of Ready Brek, which he mentioned he fancied t'other day. I spoil him, I really do. :hohoho:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:34 am

Velvetsteph wrote:We've got those already ;) thanks though...
We've also got r2tatoo and spider spud :D

The taters of the lost ark one is fab cos you press the hat and it plays the indianna jones theme tune :hohoho: :hohoho: Hours of entertainment on xmas day that one caused

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:07 pm

I've got my oh some stupid 7" sci-fi figurines cos he likes that sorta thing :hohoho:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 pm

simlou wrote: " I Like Me" mug as he saw one on neighbours and thought it was brilliant :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oooo. That sounds perfect for my self-loving DH! Where did you get that from?

PreviousNext

Return to The Christmas Grotto